Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Personalized Embroidered Hair Ribbons

I am finally going to do it!!  I'm finally going to have a table at the Wilson Music Promoters Craft fair this year.  It is December 1st at Wilson Southern Middle School.  I am so excited at all the possibilities.    I've been making these for years, but now I'm going to do it on a bigger scale.  I will have lots to purchase right there, but also I will do custom orders for personalized ones (with names) or for ones that I run out of.  I've finally mastered how to do them quick and easy and pain-free.   I am using a sticky-backed stabilizer and a smaller embroidery needle.  It's been flawless.  I've had so much fun making these!  I've got exactly one month until the craft fair, and I plan to stay busy creating more and more ribbons - both samples and ones to purchase at the fair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment