Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I have been working on this purse for a very long time. Well, I only started constructing the purse last night, but the smocking part has been in the works for a long time. I started it months ago, but then put it aside to work on some other things. I pulled it back out and started working on it again only to realize that I had missed a row in my 2nd seashell. Well, when you are smocking three identical items, missing a row is very noticeable - so I had to cut/rip the whole seashell out and do it again. It was worth the extra work to get the finished product. I am very pleased with this purse and look forward to making more in the future.