Thursday, February 10, 2011

New SAGA Chapter in Reading, PA

Now that I am only working part-time, I have decided to start a SAGA chapter in my area. The nearest guild is an hour away, and on the only night of the week that doesn't work for me. I had considered starting a guild last year, but at that time I was still working full time, and there just weren't enough hours in the day to do it right.

I have been a part of SAGA chapters in both Indiana and Florida. I actually started the guild I belonged to in Florida, so I have experience in starting a guild, and it's really not that hard. I am now just trying to find members! If you or anyone you know lives in the Reading, PA are and like to smock or want to learn to smock, please let me know.

If you'd like more information about SAGA, you can visit their website at http://www.smocking.org

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Etsy shop! So excited for you. You have now become an entrepreneur! I cannot wait to see how your new venture goes. And with God as your partner in business you're sure to be successful!

    ReplyDelete