Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My New Life Has Begun

Kurt and I were married on June 18, 2010.  The wedding was incredible.  I will post pictures later today.  We are now settled in our new home.  My children will return from Florida this weekend, and then we will be completely settled.

I will now have time to find myself again.  I think I got lost in all the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding, moving, end of the school year for kids, work, etc.  Now that things are settled, I am looking forward to quilting time.  

I started a disappearing 9-patch quilt some time back.  I am not sure if I will pick up where I left off on that or do a quickie quilting project like perhaps a new purse or something like that.  Regardless, this evening, quilting/sewing is on my schedule, and I can't wait!

My sewing corner is in our bedroom, and it's all set up and just waiting on me to sit down and get to work.  Oh, and one of my wedding gifts from Kurt was an adorable Vermont Teddy Bear dressed in a sewing outfit.  She is so precious and will be joining me as I sew.

I will report back tomorrow (or later tonight) and share what I accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Best wishes for you and your family as you start a new life together!

    ReplyDelete