Monday, January 26, 2009

Phillies' Fleece Scarf

Last night, as I was falling asleep, I was dreaming of fleece scarves. I have fallen in love with scarves since moving to PA. Until last night, I had not thought about the fact that I can make some!! I went to JoAnns on my lunch break and bought a few pieces of fleece to make us all fleece scarves.

We're in for quite a snowstorm tomorrow, tomorrow night and Wednesday, so it will be nice to have new, warm scarves to wear when we play out in the snow.
I used a pattern I found on line at http://www.sewing.com/projects/uploads/fleecescarf.pdf It was very quick and easy. I came home and made this before I even cooked dinner. Timothy has one just like mine. Hannah will have a Mickey Mouse all over print one, and Jonathan's is solid royal blue. I am going to have fun making these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment